Question

Time Tracker 9 disappears from Google Play

• 15 December 2021
  • 14 replies

Badge +2

Hi, would it be possible to get the APK file for the IFS Time Tracker 9. It keeps disappearing from Google Play. As I understand it, this is because Google play think it’s a duplicate.

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, 

Unfortunately TouchApps are not distributed outside the official App Stores.

IFS Time Tracker 9 is in the process of being reinstated on Google Play. The app however also requires an update in order to adhere to latest Google policies, which means the HCM team needs to do a new release of IFS Time Tracker 9 for Android.

Regards, 
Malshani

We’re supposed to be rolling it out soon. Do you know when it will be available again?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Please get in touch with HCM team regarding timelines. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @Sujith Wijerathna,
Since Malshani has mentioned HCM, could you kindly specify the answer on above request or who might be able to help out (if you can, tag them directly); since Customer may not have a known HCM contact.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi,

@Malshani , we are getting an error after building the apk with the latest framework and latest android version. 

@keerthigan and @danister.ratnasothy , can you please give an update?

Best Regards,

/Sujith

Badge +1

Hi @Yasas Kasthuriarachchi & @Sujith Wijerathna we have added the latest framework build to the app and we were able to build it and deploy it. still we are receiving a Login Error in the login page when we are trying to login to the app I have mailed @danister.ratnasothy regarding this issue to get it solved we still haven’t got any response from him.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Keerthigan

Hey, All

Any updates?

Is there an official ticket I can subscribe to so I don’t have to keep coming here and asking? Or is this the de-facto official ticket?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi,

https://ifsdev.atlassian.net/browse/MOBZFW-974 has been raised for this issue. 

Best Regards,

/Sujith

That’s an external site I have to sign-up for. Is there no other way to track it? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@KKSloane , this is the internal JIRA issue reported. Once it’s sorted we’ll update the status here. Hope that’s ok.

Best Regards,
/Sujith

I go to Jira, created an account, and it says <my email> doesn't have access to Jira on ifsdev.atlassian.net.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@KKSloane , Good news to share. “App has been submitted and is currently in review. Will update once its live, as there was a notice that it can take up to 7 days in review.”

@Malshani , @keerthigan

Best Regards,
/Sujith

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

IFS Time Tracker 9 is back on Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ifsworld.timetracker9.android

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@Malshani , Great! thanks for the update. 
@KKSloane , hope you can proceed now. 

Best Regards,
/Sujith