Solved

Sync Rule Entity Filter - mWO Service

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi,

When you add the PS filter you can view all available attributes in the next tab “By Entity”. So should only use supported attributes to build up your filter condition. 

Badge +12

Hi @kathlk,

Can you please let me know if we have any limitation in restricting the data sent to mobile for Misc Resource Allocation?

Using Entity Filter, I’m using the below statement to send only the records which are ‘Approved’. In mobile in ‘My Misc Allocations’ screen, I can view all the records even in ‘Pending Approval’ and ‘Cancelled’ status. I’ve cleared security cache and initialized the mobile device.

Kind Regards 

Priyanka Cecilia

@kathlk, Yes, I understand. So going back to my earlier query. If the entity and attributes are available in the tab and if it doesn’t sync the correct data to mobile, is that a bug in 23R1?

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi

No one has reported any bugs around this in 23 track as far as we are aware. So most probably it could be a issue like wrong configuration in the PS filter. 

Badge +12

Hi @kathlk,

Based on my analysis I think it is a bug. Please find my explanation below:

MiscResAllocCategory:

I tried to limit the Miscellaneous Allocation Category sent to mobile. As per the Synchronization Rules screen, the security group is ‘MiscResourceAlloc’. Added the entity filter and it works as expected in mobile and display only the filtered category.

MiscResourceAllocationQuery:

For Miscellaneous Resource Allocation actual records, the security group is ‘CalendarBasedJobs’. Added the entity filter and still in mobile under ‘My Misc. Allocation’ screen, I can see all the records without any filtering.

Please let me know if otherwise.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

MiscResourceAllocationQuery which is grouped by CalendarBasedJobs is to be able to display the misc. Allocations in the MWO calendar. It does not control the records in My Misc Allocations.

Thanks

Sampath

Badge +12

Hi @skullk,

Thanks for the response. Do you know which entity then I can use to restrict data in My Misc. Allocation screen? I do not see MiscResourceAllocation entity in Synchronization Rules. Please let me know.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

It is an online entity I think that is why it is not displayed in Sync Rules. Any thoughts @kathlk @Dar ?

Thanks

Sampath