Solved

Sync All Objects IFS Cloud

• 13 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi Community,

does anybody know where the the Option “Sync All Objects”, which has been located on the TAS in Apps10, is located in the Cloud version?

We have a upgraded a Customer from Apps10 to Cloud and the Object synchronization is disabled for the Native Apps.

BR Sven

icon

Best answer by skullk 13 January 2022, 13:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

In Apps10 Aurena native and IFS Cloud MWO versions, Object synchronization mechanism is different to the older MWO versions. So the “Sync All Objects” option is not used anymore. In the later visions of MWO, all equipment objects in user allowed sites are synchronized to mobile via “Grouped push” sync policy.

Additionally TAS is no longer used in IFS Cloud when communicating with IFS touch apps.

You can refer to the IFS Cloud release notes to find more about upgrade considerations. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@skullk … I have this set up in Cloud 21R1 and the equipment objects aren’t coming through.  Even the ones on the assigned work orders.  I think I’ve got the projections, securities, and syncs all set up correctly.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @JerryB I can see you have got the assistance on this issue in another community post. Otherwise please let me know.

Thanks

Sampath