Solved

Service & Maintenance PM Actions -only shows WO for current year

• 19 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I am creating PM Actions for each of my functional objects that need a yearly Preventative Maintenance done but system will only create for current year. (We have IFS9 version)

I am using the Separate PM Action:

• Under General Tab- enter start date 6/15/2021 as DAY start unit then Interval of 1 and Interval Unit as YEAR.
  • Yes is the Generatable 
  • Then on another PM I added a Calendar ID that we use for 1st shift to not have IFs schedule or generate a WO on a holiday or weekend.  BUT still nothing is created for other years like 2022, 2023, 2024 etc.

why?? Does the revision need to be checked off and I have to create new PM for all my objects every year? 

icon

Best answer by Thilini Kumarasinghe 20 July 2021, 03:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi,

Can you kindly check the value you have set for object property PM_PLAN_HORIZON ?

1. Open Application Base Setup\System Setup\System Definitions.
  2. Open Object Property tab.
  3. Search for PM_PLAN_HORIZON. If the property value is the current year, change it to the new year limit you need to generate the maintenance plan.
  4. Also you may check the calendar connected to the PM Action or Maintenance organization used in the PM Acton – If the calendar expires in 2021, you will have to extend the calendar and generate it as well.
  5. Now create a new PM Action and check whether the correct year limit is available in the maintenance plan.
  6. Also you can use Service and Maintenance\Preventive Maintenance\Maintenance Plans\Extend/Shorten Plan option for exiting PM actions.

Best Regards,

Thilini Kumarasinghe

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Sunnie90 You are most welcome :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
  1. Also you can use Service and Maintenance\Preventive Maintenance\Maintenance Plans\Extend/Shorten Plan option for exiting PM actions.

Once you set this new year, what do you need to do to update the current maintenance plan in the existing PM Actions?

Thank you