Question

RMA - Error Message

• 13 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Dear All, 

I am trying to receive an RMA but I get this error message:

The mobile application on the IFS10 was recently installed. The error does not occur on all RMA’s (I’ve identified 2 RMA’s as a problem - they use the same part number). I have tested with other RMA’s and they work fine.

The part in question is a serialized part.

best Regards

Roel

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

HI, 

Does it work o.k. for other serial part numbers ? What is the difference between this part and the other serial parts that work ? What is the link to mobile ?

If you have identified a certain scenario that does not work with mobile, you can raise an issue to investigate it further if it is a bug. 

Regards,

Uthpala

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Uthpala ,

We now encountered the error also on a PO receipt for a non-serialized part. But we can’t seem to pinpoint the source of the problem based on the parts that cause the error and the ones that do not cause the error. At this point we don’t find the common denominator.

Our customer is busy escalatng this problem to an IFS ticket. Any help or experience you might have with regards to this error message would be most appreciated. At this point we don’t even know where to start looking.

Best Regards

Roel

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Roel,

In that case, someone may have to look into your data  and logs to identify the issue.  Please raise an issue with all the information you have.

Thank you.

Uthpala