Question

PSO flexible breaks transfer to PSO

• 9 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi All,

We have Flexible breaks set up in HCM and PSO is using these flexible breaks well. However, we want to see when a break is scheduled in on MWO. Currently we see the HCM break but not the scheduled break from PSO. Does anyone know of a way of achieving this? 

We are using IFS cloud and PSO.

Thanks 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Your 15:00 break looks as if you use implicit breaks. They only exist in PSO, so there isn’t really a matching activity that you could sync to PSO. Have you tried explicit breaks (there is a setting on the Scheduling Configuration page and also on the dataset? I used both with PSO but have to admit I never checked the MWO side.

Badge +3

Hi @Alexander Heinze 

thanks for the recommendation. I have tried the solution you have proposed but have come across an issue.

1. I have updated so I don’t use implicit breaks
  2. resent load file 
  3. now breaks are coming though as recommended 

however, once the route is committed the break seems to disappear and it does not transfer to MWO.

see photos below,

Break is visible 

Committed the route. break is still visible at this stage 

PSO receives update from Cloud and break disappears. 

No break is transferred to MWO.

Could there be a setting that I am missing for this not to work?

Thanks for your help 

Wayne 

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

I think the behavior is different from what you expect. Have a look under My Work Calendar:

I’m able to see my break. When I start it (you need to be in shift), it will show up under “My Breaks”, when you end the break it will disappear.