Question

Pool work order are getting unassigned automatically

• 19 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Experts,

I  encountered an issue, when user accepted a work order from MWo Pool, and when it’s started, it will be unassigned automatically soon. But the connection is there from EE end.

Can you think a reason behind this abnormal behavior.

Thank you,

KM

3 replies

Badge

Hi,

Guess it’s an app9 one.

I can not recall any known bug. But there could be some scenarios those we think this can happen,

1. Unassigned from back-end (unlikely for this case as the record can still be seen in EE)
  2. More than one users got this assigned offline. Whenever they are online the work will remain only for the tech who assigned first but assignments for rest of the techs will be unassigned. The record that can be seen in EE could be not for the same tech.

Regards/

Prabath

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @praslk,

Thanks, this is app8. Direct assigning works always well but whenever it is dispatched to the pool and accepted then it will be unassigned in the mobile. When we check, the same still can be found in EE side assigned to the same Technitian. Workaround is either to Reassign directly from EE or ask the user to reinitialize the device both works.

But those are additional works, customer worrying about this now. And this is happening always and we can recreate it. I searched for Knowledge seach as well without any luck.

Best Regards,

Kasun

Badge

Hi,

Okay, then it looks like a bug. 

Best Regards,

/Prabath