Solved

Persistent Field Reference in Aurena Native Ap

• 6 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Does anyone know if the Aurena Native Apps Support Persistent Custom Fields of Type Reference.  I am working with mWo Service 10 and I am able to add Text Fields, Numbers, Date and Enumerations but I am unable to add a reference field…. Am I doing something wrong?  Anyone have an idea when this will be available?

icon

Best answer by ctaylor56 7 November 2020, 04:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Does anyone know if the Aurena Native Apps Support Persistent Custom Fields of Type Reference.  I am working with mWo Service 10 and I am able to add Text Fields, Numbers, Date and Enumerations but I am unable to add a reference field…. Am I doing something wrong?  Anyone have an idea when this will be available?

I doubt it as you'd have to synchronise the data you're referencing as well, and you cannot create custom synch rules. Agree that this would be nice functionality. 

What does the help say about these fields? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I doubt it as you'd have to synchronise the data you're referencing as well, and you cannot create custom synch rules. Agree that this would be nice functionality. 

What does the help say about these fields? 

Thanks @anmise i thought the same about the basic data. I didn't find anything in the help. The only thing i noticed was that you couldn't add these reference fields to the mobile entity

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Unfortunately custom fields of type Reference are not supported by the Mobile Framework. This is documented in the F1 Release Notes for Apps 10.

The issue is as Andre says, its impossible for us to ensure the data is kept up-to-date in the offline world so it is restricted.

Cheers

James