Question

Out of box report. 

• 4 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Can some give me an example of Out of box report in IFS? 

Many thanks for your reply.

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Which application and version? Are you looking for a work order print out or something else?

It wouldbe helpful if you could be a little bit more specific. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

HiIf Apps 9 or Apps 10 have a look in Operational Reporting and select from the list for Out of Box reports.

Johm

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@anmise I’m using apps 10. generally, I’m looking for few examples of what could be out of box reports in IFS. if you can give me some list of out of box reports in IFS will be much appreciated. many thanks 

Userlevel 7

@anmise I’m using apps 10. generally, I’m looking for few examples of what could be out of box reports in IFS. if you can give me some list of out of box reports in IFS will be much appreciated. many thanks 

As @johnw66 suggested, go to operational reporting and generate any of the out of the box reports you find interesting. Operational Reporting\Order Report and select a report.

Badge +2

@meshfemi if you need to create custom reports using Business Reporter please get in touch. 
Can do excel based reports such as P&L, Balance Sheet and many others. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

To see the list of the ‘out of the box’ IFS reports, go to order reports, set Report Type to All, and use the drop down arrow on the Name field.  You can scroll through all the reports that come with IFS Application, out of the box.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Many thanks, everyone for your answers. very helpful!