Solved

Order Code in Work Order Requisitions

• 7 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 0 replies

Does anyone have experience creating Order Code 2 Direct Delivery inside a Purchase Requisition in a Work Order?  The help shows the Order Code is possible, but it can’t be manually entered this way.  How does the system create Order Code 2, Direct Delivery?

Order Code:
There are six different order codes: Normal (1), Express (5), Direct Delivery (2), Internal Transit (4), Internal Direct Delivery(3) and External Service Order (6). The Normal code is used if the purchased parts are delivered from an external supplier to your company before shipment to your customer. Express orders differ from normal orders in the way that they are handled by the system. When a purchase requisition having the order code Express is authorized, it is automatically converted into a purchase order which, in turn, is automatically released and printed. The Direct Delivery code is used if the purchased parts are delivered directly from the external supplier to your customer. The Internal Transit code is used if the purchased parts are delivered from an internal supplier (a different site) to your site before shipment to your customer. The Internal Direct Delivery code is used if the purchased parts are delivered directly from the internal supplier to your customer. The External Service Order code is used when parts should be sent to the external supplier for repair or overhaul. Note: Only order codes 1, 5 and 6 can be manually entered.

icon

Best answer by Gustri 8 July 2020, 03:55

View original

3 replies

Badge +2

Direct delivery is used when the requirement of a purchase comes from a customer order and the parts are to be sent from supplier to the customer. 

If you generate it from Work Order or Repair Work Order, only 1,5,6 are applicable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @Mbell,

Can you confirm if the reply above answered your query? If it did, please mark it as Best answer to assist others looking for the solution in the future.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi

Can you please advise where the Order Codes are set , when I choose List of Values I can only see 1 & 6.  I am trying to find Internal Order Code