Question

Object ID not shown in MWO

• 5 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

In Cloud 22R1/ MWO/Work Details, when we select Object then Object ID is not visible, in other Instance its showing all the Object ID’s, same configurations did in other Instance but not showing the Object ID, any configuration i missed ?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

Are you trying to add/modify Object in the Work Details page in MWO? If you cannot see objects in the LOV, it could be due to one of the below reasons.

1. Objects have not been synced to mobile. (can you see objects under “Objects” menu in the home screen?)
  2. Does it have any service/request contract connected to the Work Task? It maybe that there are no valid objects to match the connected contract?

And what do you mean, in other instances it shows all the objects?

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello Sampath,

Thanks for your Prompt Reply….

Are you trying to add/modify Object in the Work Details page in MWO?

Yes, to Modify the Object, Technician will know exact Object id to be Serviced on Field.

1. Objects have not been synced to mobile. (can you see objects under “Objects” menu in the home screen?) In Sync Rules related to Equipment Object its been Synced … No i cannot see the Objects in Home screen its showing as ‘0’
  2. Does it have any service/request contract connected to the Work Task? It maybe that there are no valid objects to match the connected contract? yes Service Contract is connected to the Work Task, In Service Contract/Service Lines/Scope/Object ID is been defined.
  3. And what do you mean, in other instances it shows all the objects? for the same Client with two different Environment, in one its showing the Object ID, but not in the other.(Example in Test Env its working and not in PreProd)
Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

To see the objects in the Object LOVs, those should have been synced to the device first. But as I understand from your answer to the Q1, you have no objects in the device.

You will probably need to check if the Grouped Push User and the End User have been configured correctly with user allowed sites to get the objects synced into mobile.

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello Sampath,

I am able to figure out the issue, in Users per site ‘IFSMAINTENGAPP’ access has been provided with proper site.

Thanks for your help