Question

Object Connections - how to make visible

• 29 April 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I have some users that can see the Non Conformance Report under Attachments and some that cannot and I don’t know how to fix the users that cannot see it

I checked Object Connections and the LU is set up properly to see Non Conformance Report

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Do you have some form of access control set-up for the document class?

Check in Document Management Basic Data

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

It’s not a document class it’s a object connection

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Still sounds like  Security - can they open the NCR from the QM overview/form itself?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

yes but again its not about opening the doc its about seeing the actual attachment called Non Conformance Report

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@sandra.waud Could you please tell if they cannot see the service NCR as a whole on attachment panel or the attachments done as NCR attachments? If it is the 2nd scenario then please check if the same user can see those NCRs on screen NCR directly. If they can’t, then the issue might be due to access control to that form.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Yes the Users cannot see the service “Non Conformance Report” in attachment panel

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Sandra,

Please check if the permission set “Activity” -  “ManageNcr” is granted for the specific user-allocated permission sets.

If not granted, please follow the below steps and retest the behavior

1. Go to the relevant “Permission Set”
  2. Then go to the “Activities” tab
  3. Then in the search field look for “ManagerNcr” and grant it.
Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Sandra,

There is a typo in my previous mail the “Activity” name should be “ManageNcr” not “ManagerNcr”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

This is surely about missing permissions/security.