Question

NotifyMe Document

• 15 June 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

We developed IFS ERP modules and looking for NotifyMe application to be installed and utilized in our organization. I’m looking for a development & configuration documents to  implement the solution.

Cheers.

Hatim.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hatim,

For which version of IFS Applications are you looking for some documentation?

Have you looked at the technical documentation (left bottom of regular help text in browser)?

Steve

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Hatim,

For the Aurena Native from Apps10 UPD 6 there is a completely new concept for Notify Me compared to the old solution that we had in Apps9 and Apps10 until UPD6. In the F1 technical documentation you can find some information about Notify Me under Touch Apps sections. 

/Johan 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

You can find the details about notify me app in the f1 documentation (navigate to : Foundation1 / Administration Guide / Touch Apps / Touch Apps / Aurena Notify Me).

/Subash Perera

Badge +3

Dears All,

Thanks a lot for your reply & Support.

we are using IFS 10 application. By the way, we are not using Aurena for employee services and we are accessing leave requests and all employee & business requests from backed by roles. 

Please help me with development document and configuration.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

There are no development documents for Notify Me on Apps10. What is needed is to set up a Touch Apps Server,  download the app from the google play or appstore depending on what devices you have .

But before you do that please read the Technical documention in the following places:

• Installation:  
    IFS Installation Guide / Additional Installation Options / Touch Apps 
  • Configuration:
    IFS Administration & Configuration Guide / Touch Apps / Touch Apps Business Components / Notify Me

/Johan

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi

There are no development documents for Notify Me on Apps10. What is needed is to set up a Touch Apps Server,  download the app from the google play or appstore depending on what devices you have .

But before you do that please read the Technical documention in the following places:

• Installation:  
    IFS Installation Guide / Additional Installation Options / Touch Apps 
  • Configuration:
    IFS Administration & Configuration Guide / Touch Apps / Touch Apps Business Components / Notify Me

/Johan

Thank you for specifying the path!