Solved

Notifications for a Supplier Payment Proposal Approval

• 27 October 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge +3

Hi all,

We are looking to setup notifications for a new payment proposal for which authorization is required.

The notification will go out to all relevant approvers of the Payment proposal. Does anyone know how we can go about setting this up?

icon

Best answer by Rajith Ekanayake 9 November 2022, 06:06

View original

9 replies

Badge +1

I have exactly the same problem. Did anyone get a suggestion?

Badge +1

official dunkinrunsonyou

Hello, 
Can you find solution? anyone?

Thanks

Badge +3

No Not yet. I’m still waiting.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Jelilatt,

Could you please let us know are you referring the Proposal Acknowledgement here or any other process?

Currently we do not have any pre-defined approval process for Payment Proposals unless you handle it using Document Approval Process or restricting the access (through Permission Sets) for whom can do the Acknowledgement for the Proposal(s).

So, we would like to know the process you are following here.

This information would be helpful for us to see how to deal with the notifications.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Rajith

Badge +3

@Rajith Ekanayake 

Thanks for getting back to me. There are two things we are looking for.

1. When a supplier payment proposal is created, it need to be acknowledged. We are looking to turn on Notifiations for any user who has been granted the authority acknowledge it to receive a notification that there is an acknowledgment pending
  2. When a posting proposal is awaiting Authorization, we would like the specified Authorizers to receive notifications that a Posing proposal is awaiting authorization.

Please let me know if you need anything else

Jelilat

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Jelilatt,

Thank you for sending more details. Please find the possible solutions in the attached document.

Hope this would be of some help to overcome the issues you have.

Kind Regards,

Rajith

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Jelilatt, 

Can you please clarify if you are looking for notifications from the IFS Notify Me app for the posting proposals awaiting authorization?

Best regards, 

Linda

Badge +3

Hi Jelilat,

Thank you for sending more details. Please find the possible solutions in the attached document.

Hope this would be of some help to overcome the issues you have.

Kind Regards,

Rajith

Thank you. That worked for what we need it for and I have a good idea on how to setup any other notifications that may be required.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Jelilat,

It’s great to hear that you were able to resolve your problems.

Kind Regards,

Rajith