Question

My approvals in Touch apps

• 21 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 107 replies

Would like to know if my approvals screen is visibile or enabled in touch apps. Like for customer order we dont have standard  approval and we need to bring that using object connection. If the approvals are fetched from Document connection , is there a way we can display them on Touch apps.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

To be able to answer this question I need som more information.

Which Version of IFS Applications or IFS Cloud are you using?

Are you using Notify Me or Aurena Notify Me?

What approvals are you referring to?  We have a standard set of approvals in the Notify Me app which is a bit different if it is on Notify Me compared to Aurena Notify Me. 

Regards

Johan

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi ,

Please find below my comments.

Which Version of IFS Applications or IFS Cloud are you using?

Apps 10

Are you using Notify Me or Aurena Notify Me?

Intending to use it . We are planning to go for that.

What approvals are you referring to?  We have a standard set of approvals in the Notify Me app which is a bit different if it is on Notify Me compared to Aurena Notify Me

Basically , i want the customer order approvals. We have written a custom event to pull the approvals based on document object connections. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @m.arif,

I hope the documentation below will help you to create custom notifications for customer orders in the Notify Me app.

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/040_administration/415_touch_apps/090_touch_apps/30_notify_me/10_configured_configuration/default.htm

Best regards,

Dharshika