Question

MWO Service - Returns: Quick Return & Regular Return

• 13 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi Community,

I noticed that whenever I create a Quick Return via MWO app, it doesn’t populate in the Backoffice – Work Task level, specifically in the Returns tab.

It seems that the Sales lines are added, but the Return lines don’t.

In the example below, I created 1 Regular return and 2 Quick ones. And as you can see, only the regular return appears in the Returns tab.

IFS MWO Service - Returns

IFS Cloud: Work Task - Returns and Sales lines

Do you know if this is the expected behaviour when going through this type of transaction? Or am I missing something here?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Raf

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Yep, this is as intended. Quick Issue creates no entry in Returns tab, just record the inventory transaction, costs etc. It is the same as in respective functionality in Aurena client.

hope it helps

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Only Planned Returns create a record in Returns tab.  As  explained above, Quick Returns is similar to New Returns in IFS Cloud. The relevant transaction is visible only in back office . You can see the Cost transaction in Costs tab for the task. 

Badge +1

Only Planned Returns create a record in Returns tab.  As  explained above, Quick Returns is similar to New Returns in IFS Cloud. The relevant transaction is visible only in back office . You can see the Cost transaction in Costs tab for the task. 

Yep, this is as intended. Quick Issue creates no entry in Returns tab, just record the inventory transaction, costs etc. It is the same as in respective functionality in Aurena client.

hope it helps

Thank you both for clarifying this topic.