Solved

MWO MAINTENANCE 10 failed transaction

• 24 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

Does anyone know about this failed transaction?

ERRINV: Null value not allowed. (ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("IFSPET"."MOBILE_WORK_ORDER_CFT"."ROWKEY")

USING APPS 10 UPD12 - MWO MAINTENANCE 10 - 10.13.1360.0

This happens as I incomplete the assignment.

Tks.

icon

Best answer by lopespetro 4 March 2022, 16:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @lopespetro,

This failed transaction seems to be happening due to custom fields. Can you re-publish the custom attributes in the Environment and check whether this issue occurs again?

Best regards,

Dharshika

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro,

This failed transaction seems to be happening due to custom fields. Can you re-publish the custom attributes in the Environment and check whether this issue occurs again?

Best regards,

Dharshika

Hi @Dharshika Amaradasa ,

I can see that there are some custom fields in JtExecutionInstance but none of them are published.

Searching fo r this cft in plsql, there is just the rowkey collumn.

What do  You think?

Tks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro  Please check whether you got a Custom Field set up for LU - MobileWorkOrder.. If that the case then it is a known issue.

Currently Rnd MobileWorkOrder team is working in on fix. As a work around please remove any Cfs on this LU.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro  Please check whether you got a Custom Field set up for LU - MobileWorkOrder.. If that the case then it is a known issue.

Currently Rnd MobileWorkOrder team is working in on fix. As a work around please remove any Cfs on this LU.

Hi @Bandula, Yes. I have 4 custom fields in JtExecutionInstance. All of them Read only.

I got completed status also the journal update of the task and work order.

But after the failed trans. there are more two methods to sync.

The journal entry already synced. Do You have any idea what it is?

/

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,  We have 2 types of state change entries in journal. One is adding by server side state handling and other one from mobile (with actual state change time from mobile). In this journal entries from mobile queue in FT queue.

Also note the you may see known issue of original FT (ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("IFSPET"."MOBILE_WORK_ORDER_CFT"."ROWKEY")  if you have CF to Lu MobileWorkOrder (not JtExecutionInstance)

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,  We have 2 types of state change entries in journal. One is adding by server side state handling and other one from mobile (with actual state change time from mobile). In this journal entries from mobile queue in FT queue.

Also note the you may see known issue of original FT (ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("IFSPET"."MOBILE_WORK_ORDER_CFT"."ROWKEY")  if you have CF to Lu MobileWorkOrder (not JtExecutionInstance)

Hi @Bandula,

Tks for the info. That’s it. I removed the CF in MobileWorkOrder LU and no FT anymore.

Let’s wait the fix though.

Br.

Lopes

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Bandula,

Tks for the info. That’s it. I removed the CF in MobileWorkOrder LU and no FT anymore.

Let’s wait the fix though.

Br.

Lopes

Hi everyone. problem solved after applied UPD14.

Tks a lot for attention.