Solved

Multiple site per company issue with Maintenance Org IFS 10

• 6 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

We have two sites for one of our companies. We have employees in the field that can work on work orders or work tasks for either site. I am getting the error that they are not set up at the maintenance org for the newer site. 

So I went to the resource navigator. He has two employee records - one for each company which checks out (he can do work at both companies as well)

He is set up at all three sites

The problem seems to be that he is only set up at 210 on the maint org as the error stated

We are only allowed one maintenance org per employee from what I can tell. How do I resolve this?

icon

Best answer by Uthpala 7 September 2022, 17:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

This set up is allowed and valid. Which upd are you on ? Please check in latest updates. 

Regards,

Uthpala

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Uthpala, Thank you for your response. We are in update 11 with quite a few patches already. Do you know which update that is in? What does the update do? Allow more than one Maintenance org per company or allow them to work by company and not by site specific? Of course going live on Monday and just ran across this in our latest version for testing since our third site is pretty new. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Courtney ,

An employee in one company can belong to only one maintenance organisation. This is what we consider as the site/maint org that this resource belongs to. However, the same person can work on another task that is planned in another site (ie. task site ) or another maint org/maint org site in the same company.  A site connection should exist for this person to both sites. (which you have done correctly )

I noticed in   Apps10 UPD17  , this set up is working.  I did a quick check and came across a bug fix done in UPD12.  Check and apply LCS bug ID Bug 158675. I think this should resolve your issue.