Solved

Multiple Data Insert on Button Click

• 9 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi All,

Can you please help on this topic : I want multiple request/task/request_unit will be created on Button Click from a Custom Screen.

But I am unable create multiple request/task/request_unit through business rules, only one data I can insert.

Please help on this. 

Note : Number of request/task/request_unit that will be created  is variable and depends on calculation between two dates. 

I just want help on , how multiple request/task/request_unit data row can be inserted in business rules

icon

Best answer by Lee Pinchbeck 16 June 2020, 14:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi,

The usual way to raise multiple requests based off of a time period would be to use the PM Generation from a contract. The tasks and request_units can then populate based off of business rules triggered from each request that is generated.

Would it be possible to use this method to generate the requests? Otherwise you may be looking at custom scripting.

Hope this helps,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

The usual way to raise multiple requests based off of a time period would be to use the PM Generation from a contract. The tasks and request_units can then populate based off of business rules triggered from each request that is generated.

Would it be possible to use this method to generate the requests? Otherwise you may be looking at custom scripting.

Hope this helps,

Lee Pinchbeck

Thank you, I tried with this , resolved