Question

Multifactor Authentication for NotifyMe -RTM Version-APPS10

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

Can I know whether it is possible to enable multifactor authentication in the NotifyMe-RTM Version app(APPS10) ?  

Thanks.

Best regards,

Dharshika

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The authentication of the Apps is determined by the set-up of the middleware server. You cannot have one authentication method just for mobile App users and a different set-up for the rest of the IFS Applications 10 users.

So you can have this in Apps10 but it will be the same for all users.

Cheers

James

Badge +2

The Authentication method will be the same but you can determine the level of authentication by using CA -rules and exceptions. But unfortunetley i dont know if the MFA is supported by the RTM app Notify me? So I’ m quite sure it possible to setup, but does it work and does IFS support it to be used as authentication method? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

The Authentication method will be the same but you can determine the level of authentication by using CA -rules and exceptions. But unfortunetley i dont know if the MFA is supported by the RTM app Notify me? So I’ m quite sure it possible to setup, but does it work and does IFS support it to be used as authentication method? 

@James Ashmore I think we can set up MFA as a authentication method in Notify Me RTM as well if we setup a AD user in the account manager app(if the device is android)with MFA enabled?