Solved

Modify Work Task Transaction Date

• 14 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

In Apps 10, how do I modify a Work Task Transaction Date?  In Apps 9 we had the ability to Modify Date Applied from the Maintenance Postings Analysis.  In Apps 10, I don’t see that option from the Work Task Posting Analysis

icon

Best answer by anmise 15 April 2020, 06:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

In Apps 10, how do I modify a Work Task Transaction Date?  In Apps 9 we had the ability to Modify Date Applied from the Maintenance Postings Analysis.  In Apps 10, I don’t see that option from the Work Task Posting Analysis

I don’t believe this is possible in Apps 10, however in Upd8 there will be a bug fix delivered that will introduce a new object property called ‘DAYS_EXC_ERR_TRANS’.  Description from the solution below.

1.Upon closing an accounting period if there are any erroneous/unauthorized transactions exist within that interval (period end date – (period end date - number of days in the parameter)) specified in the system parameter will return WARNING state. So that system allow closing the period with warnings. Those transactions can be attended later and upon transferring to finance will create vouchers in the next open period.

2.Upon closing an accounting period if there are any erroneous/unauthorized transactions exist outside of that interval (period end date : (period end date - number of days in the parameter)) specified in the system parameter will return ERROR state. So that system stop closing the period with errors. Those transactions must be attended and then only can close the period (could close the period with transactions stated in point 1).

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I don’t believe this is possible in Apps 10, however in Upd8 there will be a bug fix delivered that will introduce a new object property called ‘DAYS_EXC_ERR_TRANS’.  Description from the solution below.

1.Upon closing an accounting period if there are any erroneous/unauthorized transactions exist within that interval (period end date – (period end date - number of days in the parameter)) specified in the system parameter will return WARNING state. So that system allow closing the period with warnings. Those transactions can be attended later and upon transferring to finance will create vouchers in the next open period.

2.Upon closing an accounting period if there are any erroneous/unauthorized transactions exist outside of that interval (period end date : (period end date - number of days in the parameter)) specified in the system parameter will return ERROR state. So that system stop closing the period with errors. Those transactions must be attended and then only can close the period (could close the period with transactions stated in point 1).

Thanks @anmise, so if I do a time report on a work task for the previous day (Say Feb 29) but I want it to Voucher to Mar. 1, how would I do that?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

This can be Preformed with one custom field called ( Move to transaction date) and an RMB - Custom menu which either ( if possible) use the modify method, or perform an new transaction on the new date and delete the old transaction. one need to be very clear of when this operation shall be available. Example: After authorization IFS Applications does not allow deletion of the transaction.

/