Question

Missing work assignment in My Work tile

• 15 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

When the customer press the start work in mobile, it basically takes lot of time before the assignments come back into the my work tile. sometimes it doesn't get created and shows back as in a location. What could be the root cause for this scenario? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Can you explain in some more detail what and where? You have a Work Assignment on your mobile device and you click Start Work from the mobile device? What do you mean by “Shows back as in a location”? 

Badge +3

Hi @anmise

Thank you very much for taking time to response. Yes when I click start work in work assignment appeared in mobile device, the work task does not appear in the my work  tile as per the standard process. The issue is intermittent.

Product Version: IFS Cloud 22.2.8

Userlevel 7

Hi @anmise

Thank you very much for taking time to response. Yes when I click start work in work assignment appeared in mobile device, the work task does not appear in the my work  tile as per the standard process. The issue is intermittent.

Product Version: IFS Cloud 22.2.8

Is it the counter on the tile or you are saying it disappears from the list? It’s very hard to say why that would happen, and I’ve not seen or heard about it before. I suggest you log a support issue for this.