Solved

Instance of entity MOBILE_WORK_ORDER with objid not found in database

• 21 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All.

I’ve just updated APPS10 from UPD14 to 17 and I’m getting this failed transaction in Aurena Mobile MWO Maintenance 10.

The Assgnment is updated but the error occurs and also the flag “transfered to mobile” in worktask is still checked.

Instance of entity MOBILE_WORK_ORDER with objid [AAAT4TAAGAAAXsMAAl] not found in database.

Tried to find this mobile seq in tab but there is not anymore.

Tks a lot

icon

Best answer by Bandula 21 February 2023, 16:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi,

This failed transaction is related to a RETURN state event of the mobile work order. Three scenarios,  

(1) Could be the work order is already retuned (Work Assignment completed) and then there is no entity exist in the back end table for mobile work order because it’s not transferred to mobile user.

(2) May be some one manually process FTs caused this work assignment to complete (Result would be delete mobile work order). Can’t explain exact scenarios unless check all the deleted Failed Transactions and some other logs. 

(3) Could be a bug in the Mobile Work Order logic where mobile Work Order DELETE happens bit early. Can remember there was a bug in the application. 

Ping @skullk 

Thanks

Kapila

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi, We fixed a similar issue under Bug id 164281 - FT upon Complete & Return Work Assignment

Please see whether that fix is applied. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi, We fixed a similar issue under Bug id 164281 - FT upon Complete & Return Work Assignment

Please see whether that fix is applied. 

Hi @Bandula . Tks for the info. I’ll check with the local support.

Tks a lot

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

This failed transaction is related to a RETURN state event of the mobile work order. Three scenarios,  

(1) Could be the work order is already retuned (Work Assignment completed) and then there is no entity exist in the back end table for mobile work order because it’s not transferred to mobile user.

(2) May be some one manually process FTs caused this work assignment to complete (Result would be delete mobile work order). Can’t explain exact scenarios unless check all the deleted Failed Transactions and some other logs. 

(3) Could be a bug in the Mobile Work Order logic where mobile Work Order DELETE happens bit early. Can remember there was a bug in the application. 

Ping @skullk 

Thanks

Kapila

Hi @kathlk . Tks for the info. I’ll check the info from @Bandula with the local support.

Tks a lot

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Did you manage to get this issue fixed?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Did you manage to get this issue fixed?

Hi, @Bernd Osterkamp , yes. it’s Ok after applying Bug id 164281.

Br.

Lopes