Solved

Input Xml

• 9 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi team ,

can anyone tell me how to provide the global_code_table values in the input xml . 

since i am not able to find the drop values in the pop up screen , i tried giving the table name has gloal_code_table but still the values where not displaying . 

please find the below code.

<update_remark>
 <remark>
 <task_id>@task_id</task_id>
 <remark_type>@user_input[id=remark_type, table_name=remark, column_name=remark_type , control_type=ComboBox,required=Y]</remark_type>
 <remark_description>@user_input[id=remark_description, table_name=remark, column_name=text, control_type=TextBox, required=Y]</remark_description>
 <insert is_initialized="false"/>
 </remark>
</update_remark>

thanks

muthujayashree R

icon

Best answer by Saranga Amaraweera 10 August 2021, 05:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Muthujayashree ,

You can set the input xml as a combobox by looking at a sample global code table combobox in the UI designer. One option is to look at the server defaults section in the designer how the input is constructed or the other option would be to going directly into the xml editor.

i.e.: Request Type combobox in the request (req_type) screen (check how the xml is constructed with highlighted fields)

<req_type>@user_input[id=req_type, table_name=request, column_name=req_type, lookup_table=global_code_table~~req_type, lookup_display_column=description, lookup_key_column=code_value, control_type=ComboBox]</req_type>

Replace global_code_table~~req_type with the desired global code name.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

thanks @Saranga Amaraweera