Solved

Initiate Mobile WHSE Replenishment from Mobile

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I thought I’d ask the community this question but I am pretty certain I know the answer.  

Is there a way in MWO Service 10 to request parts from the main warehouse to replenish truck stock (my stock)? (NOT FOR A JOB)  As far as I know, you can create a transport task to move stock from your my stock to another mobile user or back to the main whse.  Or receive transport tasks from another user or from the main whse.  As far as I know, you cannot create replenishment orders.  Typically I have done Remote WHSE assortments to refill mobile whse’s and run the refill parts but I have never had to replenishment truck whse manually from mobile.  Is this possible?  

icon

Best answer by anmise 21 May 2020, 22:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

There's no function for it in mWO, but a few things you could try. 

- Create an eForm where techs can request replenishment and have the answers either trigger an event or have a scheduled migration job that looks for certain answers and executes the necessary steps.

Works offline. 

- Add an integration with a link to Aurena. A custom page perhaps?

Only online. 

- Setup events that trigger replenishment based on whatever rules you choose.

No need for tech to actually do anything. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

There's no function for it in mWO, but a few things you could try. 

- Create an eForm where techs can request replenishment and have the answers either trigger an event or have a scheduled migration job that looks for certain answers and executes the necessary steps.

Works offline. 

- Add an integration with a link to Aurena. A custom page perhaps?

Only online. 

- Setup events that trigger replenishment based on whatever rules you choose.

No need for tech to actually do anything. 

Thanks @anmise !