Solved

How to fix the IFS Notify Me 10 release 1.0.7 bug?

• 18 December 2023
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 275 replies

Hi,

With the new update (1.0.7) for IFS Notify Me 10. I can't use the application. It shows an error "Download IFS Account Manager to use with your IFS account". The Account Manager application is already installed on my device. I removed both IFS Notify Me 10 and Account Manager. Then, I installed them. Still shows the same error. Can you help me?

Regards,

Hasan

icon

Best answer by Rukmal Fernando 19 December 2023, 12:59

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@James Ashmore Hi James,

Do you have any idea? Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@hhy38 can you share the device you tested with and the Android version you’re running please?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Rukmal Fernando 

Device: Samsung Galaxy S22(SM-S901E/DS)

Software: Android 13 

I tried it on many Android devices. All of them were the same. IOS devices haven’t got any problems.

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Thanks @hhy38, we’re looking into it, will share an update later in the day.

Best regards,

Rukmal

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Rukmal Fernando Thank you. We are looking forward to it. If you inform us when a new update has been released. It is going to be perfect.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

We are looking into this issue right now anc are checking what has gone wrong in this latest submission that was only to comply with Android API policy, to be on the latest api level available. My suspicion is that it has something to do with the certificate we have used and need to recheck that we have signed the android APK for notify me witht the same certificate as we signed the account manager.

Regards

Johan 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@JOOLSE Johan, Thank you for the response. I hope you can solve it as soon as possible. The users getting angry about it. :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@hhy38 we’re working on a candidate fix that we expect to submit to the Play Store within the day. I also sent you a PM related to it, could you check and get back to me please? Thanks! /Rukmal

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Rukmal Fernando Rukmal Thank you. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@hhy38 we have a new version of Notify Me (version 1.0.8) now available on the Play Store. Can you try it out and let us know how it goes please? Thanks! /Rukmal

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Rukmal Fernando Rukmal, I am very appreciative of the fast responses. With version 1.0.8 the problem has been solved. Thank you and your team for the effort.