Question

Helpful documentation on forms/processes within IFS?

• 18 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Community,

Please can anyone advise me on where I can find some helpful documentation that explain about forms/processes within IFS? 

We specifically looking for Helpful Documentation on CRM. 

Thanks 

Mesh 

3 replies

Userlevel 7

I’m assuming you have checked, docs.ifs.com. is there something in particular you’re looking for?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@anmise thanks for message. we are looking for helpful documentation on IFS CRM. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @meshfemi . As above suggested docs.ifs.com is actually a viable place to start.

Simply navigate to IFS Cloud Documentation and select IFS Cloud release that you are interested in, next you can navigate for example to “IFS Business Models” which will present you with process in graphical model form. 

Information about CRM you will find in 4. Customer Relationship Management, for example: 4.7 Lead Management or 4.8 Business Opportunity Management etc.

By drilling down do details you will find general description (for example “About Business Opportunity” - simply click page icon on the right side of the exclamation mark) and description for specific activities in given process (for example in proces 4.8.3.1 Enter Business Opportunity, to see description for “Enter Business Opportunity Header” click page icon on the bottom right side of the activity box).

You can also use search documentation functionality on the left navigation pane in IFS Cloud Documentation page, to search for specific topics or keywords.