Question

Generating PM Work Tasks for B2B contractors

• 2 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Is it possible to generate Work Orders/ Work Tasks for Contractors from PM Actions and/or Work Task Templates. If the customer want the Maintenance history in their system, but the Work Task is always executed by a Contractor, I would like to connecte the Contractor and Contractor Coordinator already from the PM generation, but I do not see these fields in the PM action.

And in addition you would like a no-part line purchase requisition linked to the task, so that the Purchase Order Supplier Invoice can be matched back to the work task.

Will this require configuration, or is it available within the already available business logic?

/kim

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

You’d need to connect it through the maintenance org if I understand your question correctly.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

In IFS APPS 10 and IFS Cloud it’s possible to define PM Actions to Contractors. 

The Contractor Coordinator must be added to the generated work tasks befo, or assigned to the works tasks from the B2B portal by users from the Contractor. 

If you would like to define and maintain the coordinator on the PM Actions it should be possible to handle with configurations.

/Frank