Question

FSM6

• 19 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Dear support, how to set an attribut n FSM6 and send it to PSO?

For example: In FSM6- tab” person” i want to send the phone number pro to PSO WORKBENCH 6.6 on column resource, in tab Resource.

Thanks for your help

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Dear Kamal,

We can pass these types of non-scheduling-related information to PSO via “Additional Attributes” and these are only to provide additional end-user information. Additional Attributes can be added for either activities, resources, or locations. In this situation, it should be “Resources”.

When using Additional Attributes, please be extra causes since this will be an extra overhead for the system. These need to be used in a very limited way as excessive use of this can result in performance drops.

To send such information from FSM to PSO, a configuration needs to be done in FSM.

Go to the “Additional Attribute” window in FSM and create a new entry.
(I have created a sample to send the data of the Mobile_Phone column of the Person table)

Then, refresh the cache and Initialize the dataset from the FSM end.

Open PSO and go to the “Resources” screen and click on one of the Resources. Then a small sub-window will get opened from the side.

The newly configured “Telephone Number” information will get listed under the “Attributes” Tab.

Hope the answer is useful. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any clarifications.

Thanks and Regards
Ruchira