Solved

Email attachment

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I am able to attach the file in a dialog which i created to send the email but email is not going with the attachment, can someone help me with this?

icon

Best answer by Dilini Arandara 7 July 2021, 10:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Santosh Satapathy ,

Is this related to FSM?  Could you please elaborate more about your issue? Will need more information like how did you configure the  email setup.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Santosh Satapathy  Is this related to “Send Document File by Email” functionality? Could you please explain the issue more? And also the UPD version you are refering to. 

Thanks,

Dilini

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Santosh Satapathy ,

Is this related to FSM?  Could you please elaborate more about your issue? Will need more information like how did you configure the  email setup.

This issue is related to aurena, i have created a dialog which is sending the email to the customers, in that email i need to select the attachment, for  that i am using that fileselector function and able to attach the file but unable to send it.

I hope you got my point.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Santosh Satapathy  Is this related to “Send Document File by Email” functionality? Could you please explain the issue more? And also the UPD version you are refering to. 

Thanks,

Dilini

This issue is related to aurena UPD8, i have created a dialog which is sending the email to the customers, in that email i need to select the attachment, for  that i am using that fileselector function and able to attach the file but unable to send it.

This is not a in build functionality, it’s all customized by me, if you can say me some screens in aurena where the attachment is being sent by email, that will be a great help. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@Santosh Satapathy Since your query is about a customization, I do not have a clear understanding of your exact issue. But in Document Management, there is quite similar functionality which opens the email app and the document gets attached to it. You can set up email addresses of receiver and edit the content of email body and send. Hope this will be helpful for your problem. I will add if I could find more functionalities connected with ‘send email’ option.

Thanks,

Dilini

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@Santosh Satapathy Since your query is about a customization, I do not have a clear understanding of your exact issue. But in Document Management, there is quite similar functionality which opens the email app and the document gets attached to it. You can set up email addresses of receiver and edit the content of email body and send. Hope this will be helpful for your problem. I will add if I could find more functionalities connected with ‘send email’ option.

Thanks,

Dilini

Thanks for your reply, it was really helpful, let me know if you get anything else!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@Santosh Satapathy  in shipment delivery note area also, you get a similar functionality. 

When you print the shipment delivery note, it will open up the dialog and you can enter the recipient email address. But here you do not get an option to select the attachment manually. Delivery note will be automatically attached and sent as the email. The email you receive is as below.

Regards,

Dilini

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

For me the document revision one is more relevant but i am not able to open that email command, are you able to open that?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@Santosh Satapathy Yes, it is working for me.Please check if Aurena Agent is installed, because some docman functionalities do not work without it.. 

Some technical documentation related to Aurena Agent: https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/020_installation/400_installation_options/040_aurena_agent/default.htm

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks for the help!🙂