Question

Customer order status from WO

• 23 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Team,

Is there any specific parameter that controls Customer order status ( Whether stopped at Planned or get released) when an order is created from invoice preview?

( Order Type is already set to automatic processing ) 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi,

Once we select the check box Stop After ‘Released’ in Relevant Order Type then the customer order is created with the status of ‘Planned’. This works in core environments.

I guess otherwise there is no any specific parameter within WO area that controls Customer order status

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

Once we select the check box Stop After ‘Released’ in Relevant Order Type then the customer order is created with the status of ‘Planned’. This works in core environments.

Actually i have checked on RnD TEST CMB, and the  Order does not pass Order status “planned” with or without checkbox for “Release order”

My requirement is to get the order automatically released.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Xavier Fernando , even if the Order Type is set to automatic processing (as in your image), you need to manually release it to initiate the process, in standard functionality. But, I hope, you can achieve your requirement to initiate the order flow process, when creating CO from Invoice Preview, by setting up a custom event to trigger when you approve the Invoice Preview. So the CO which gets created will be released automatically by that event and go on the order flow according to the set up in your order type.

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hi,

Actually i have checked on RnD TEST CMB, and the  Order does not pass Order status “planned” with or without checkbox for “Release order”

My requirement is to get the order automatically released.

Hello,

Previous answer gave you the solution. Replying to the previous advices, it’s not a surprise it doesn’t work as expected, because hard stops set up in order type are triggered AFTER the action, then would have fired after the order has been released. I guess it was designed to automatically merge invoices until it is released.