Question

Create New Service request from mobile

• 5 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi All,

Can you please help me to resolve these questions regarding creating new service requests from mobile (IFS Cloud mwo - ServiceEngApp).

1. What’s the difference between creating new through work assignment and through new service request? 
  2. In mobile, when creating the new service request, there is a mandatory lov fields named ‘Service’ and ‘Service Organization’. In Aurena from where I can setup this data.
  3. After creating the Service request from mobile, will it be transferred to back-office? What is the page in Aurena that is possible to see created service request.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Nethmi

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Nethmi,

You are now referring to the new service management solution introduced in IFS Cloud. In addition to the WO based service solution, there is this new Request based service solution in Cloud. I think you better get familiar with that concept first. This was first introduced in 21R1 in the core solution and further enhanced in each release. You can refer to the service management news presentations and academy materials to find more about this.

Then in 21R2, mobile introduced the ability to initiate new requests from mobile (your questions above). I hope you will find more information if you refer to the 21R2 service management news presentation. 

Hope this info helps.

Thanks

Sampath     

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @NEJANO , you may want to have a look at this: IFS Cloud - Next-Generation Service Management demystified (23R1) | IFS Community