Question

Context Pane Lobby Element available to others

• 16 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I have developed 3 lobby elements for the Customer 360 Context Lobby Pane.  I would like all those in my organization the ability to see these elements when viewing the Customer 360 screen but no one can except me.

How do I make these elements visible in the Context Pane to all users.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Billatrem,

This forum is specifically dedicated to the Customer Engagement module. Sounds like your query is related to Apps 10. Sorry, we don’t have the expertise here to be able to help you. 

Thanks

Damian

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@DamianBenner In mapping designer have you ‘ticked’ the checkbox to enable the element to be used in the context pane, see below:

Regards

John

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

After checking the checkbox you will need to add mapping by clicking the Add button and selecting the Parameter from the drop-down and then selecting the Control from the drop-down to link the element. 

i.e.

If you have a customer record open in Customer360 then clicking on the Refresh (highlighed below)

In my case the Customer record open was FR_AIRBUS:

Click Close

The element should now be available for you to drag onto the Context Pane:

Drag onto the Context Pane and finally click the Padlock to lock the change.

Good luck.

John

Badge +1

Hi,

I have a question about this post. Is it possible to click on a Lobby Element in the Context Pane, to view for example the Open Orders? I'm testing the case above, but are not able to click on the element to view the orders.

Thanks for your answers

Regards, Albert