Question

Cloud 23.2 mWO Issue part missing

• 29 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +5

Hi all,

Have an issue with some parts that were added on the work task and sent to mWO (service engineer) aren’t showing the issue button. When I add the same part manually within mWO itself, the issue button shows. Any idea why? Android and Windows app show the same behaviour. Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

If you added and reserved material from a warehouse which mobile user does not have access they it won’t show issue button as user actually don’t have the material. 

Did you reserved material from mobile user connected warehouse? 

Best regards,

Dakshinie 

Badge +5

Hi,

If you added and reserved material from a warehouse which mobile user does not have access they it won’t show issue button as user actually don’t have the material. 

Did you reserved material from mobile user connected warehouse? 

Best regards,

Dakshinie 

Hi Dakshinie,

The parts are not reserved. They are only added in the material requisition with qty required. The work task then sent to mobile. The user is assigned to a remote warehouse that has enough stock. What do you think the difference between the first and 2nd row, I can’t see anything in material requisition line, or inventory part in stock. There might be some flag that it differentiates. Note that even if I initializes it is still the same - so the difference must be in the main database records and not the mobile’s database.

Only possible difference possibly is the row that doenst have Issue is created in app9 and the one that shows is created in Cloud - the upgraded app9 database. But other than that the rows seem the same.

Thanks.

Badge +5

Okay found that the part that came from app9 (the part was originally under a WO), but then it was converted to a work task in the upgrade script had the below set to null.

in material req lines that came from app9--→ select delivery from maint_material_req_line_tab  = null

in material req lines that got created in cloud --→ select delivery from maint_material_req_line_tab  = ‘NORMAL’

What does this delivery value = NORMAL mean? Once I updated the legacy records with the value = “NORMAL” and then initialized. The “Issue” button is back on all records. So is this a bug?