Solved

Change Document Repository

• 23 November 2020
  • 27 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello,

I hope somebody out there has experience moving documents from the database to an FTP Server.

We are on IFS 9.  In my screenshots below I have a document class in the database called APPE and I want to move the documents associated to this document class to an FTP server.

I have created two repositories in the EDM Basic>Repositories windows. One line to indicate that APPE_R1 has the doc class that I want to move and another repository line APPE_R2 to accommodate the transfer of documents to the FTP repository.

Then I have used the Change Document Repository Wizard and the first step makes sense as shown in screenshot below

however then I am presented with a second page where it seems to be I have to allocate a document class again? I am confused about this screen, furthermore the Doc Class field does not offer a list of values.

I hope somebody can give us a word of advise on this matter.

Many thanks

Miguel

icon

Best answer by Mathias Dahl 2 December 2020, 09:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

27 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello Miguel 

Did you ever get a fix for this? we use apps9 up15 and we have the same, however this used to work so I suspect the bug was introduced somewhere between the RTM and the Up15. 

Any help would be great. 

Dave

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello David,

IFS has indicated that “… as per the latest findings from the technical investigations, it was revealed that this issue is occurring due a to a bug which was resolved in UPD13 onwards ...”.

We are in the middle of a project to update to UPD17, we are in UPD6 at the moment. Hopefully in UPD17 by the end of the month. 

It is interesting to know that you are in UPD15 and you still have this bug though.

Miguel