Solved

Case Management Portal

• 6 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

We are looking into expending our IFS 10 environment with Case Management. However we have the desire to use some kind of (B2B) portal so that our customers can register cases and look at the status of their cases. I cannot find any information regarding this being included in the Aurena B2B.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

icon

Best answer by Joakim Fransson 2 February 2020, 22:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Jur,

In App10 Aurena B2B we do have “Contact Center” lobby. This is possible. 

Regards,

Wasundara

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks for the quick response!

Is it also possible to create cases via the B2B Aurena client?

Currently we are on Apps 10 UDP3. This lobby page doesn’t seem to be included in our environment. Do you know in what update it was introduced? Is there any source I can find more information regarding the B2B portal? The documentation regarding Aurena B2B is rather limited in our environment.

Userlevel 7

Thanks for the quick response!

Is it also possible to create cases via the B2B Aurena client?

Currently we are on Apps 10 UDP3. This lobby page doesn’t seem to be included in our environment. Do you know in what update it was introduced? Is there any source I can find more information regarding the B2B portal? The documentation regarding Aurena B2B is rather limited in our environment.

It was released with Apps10 (RTM) but may require a separate license. You could also check if you have granted all the relevant projections to your user. You can create cases through the B2B portal.

I'd recommend reaching out to your account manager for more details. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi 
Currently the B2B Call Center/ aka Case Management is licensed as part of the B2B Service Management module. 

It covers a broad range of capabilities both for centralized case management as well as individual callers at your customer