Question

Cannot access CRM companion

• 11 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I am trying to log in to IFS CRM Companion on mobile but I get the below error message. I have given the mentioned permission to the user.

4 replies

Badge

Hi,

The attached screenshot shows the projection access which is given to the permission set of the user. However, as mentioned in the tech doc, you need to provide access to the security group for the permission set as well. It is better to check whether ‘CrmCompanionApp1’ security group is granted to the user’s permission set. 

You can find more information here,
https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/21r2/045_administration_aurena/415_aurena_native_apps/090_aurena_native_apps/05_crm_companion/

Regards,

Vidath

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@viamlk  Hi Vidath,

I have followed the permissions mentioned in the link as you can see in the screenshot which I have added, But still I get the error.

Regards,

Ashen

Badge

Hi @ashenfdo ,

Would it possible to share the Security Grants screenshot as well? You can access the page via
Solution Manager > Aurena Native Apps > Administration > Security Grants and Entity Filters > Security Grants by Permission Set

Regards,
Vidath

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@viamlk  please fidn the attached screenshots of the Security Grants by Permission Set