Solved

Automatic spread of reported hours out of mWO

• 10 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

If a user has a mWO task and starts it, there will be normally a completion on the same day or even the next day/week/month. When the user forgets to ‘pauze’ the task, it will lead to a lot of hours worked on the task.

Massive number of hours booked

In the example above I've completed a mWO task that was entered/started quite some time. In green I see at (1) that for Wednesday November 10th there are approx 1990 hours booked.

Question: is it possible to spread the hours automatically (backwards in time) over the scheduled hours?

Version 10.13..1360.0 is showing in mWO (Windows)

icon

Best answer by Bandula 10 November 2021, 23:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @eqbstal , It is not possible to spread the hours automatically (backwards in time) in core solution.

There a workflow setting to set Auto time off and user can manually enter time report. Not sure that helps.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Bandula,

Thanks for your answer. Sure this is not what I hoped for, but some things are just as they are.

I think I have to look for the answer in a more manual way and an approver should check at regular intervals the number of hours booked by employees. If nothing booked, s/he should investigate what is going on. Manual entry on passed days is still possible, so that will be the solution.