Solved

Auto upload of emails as contact notes in Call Centre Cases

• 12 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi there,

I am currently looking at expanding our use of Call Centre Cases in IFS (Apps 10). IFS use Cases to handle their customer support issues and have an auto upload email address set up which automatically adds emails to the Case that it relates to as contact notes. I was just wondering where in the application this is set up?

Many thanks,

Annie

icon

Best answer by anmise 18 November 2019, 09:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi there,

I am currently looking at expanding our use of Call Centre Cases in IFS (Apps 10). IFS use Cases to handle their customer support issues and have an auto upload email address set up which automatically adds emails to the Case that it relates to as contact notes. I was just wondering where in the application this is set up?

Many thanks,

Annie

This would be part of IFS Connect and would use the Mail Reader, but as far as I know this would require some level of modification (code). I know Addovation has a solution for this, https://www.addovation.com/product/automatic-e-mail-handling-in-ifs-call-center/

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Okay thank you for the reply André. Is IFS using this solution for their Case handling?

Userlevel 7

Okay thank you for the reply André. Is IFS using this solution for their Case handling?

The solution for IFS Support is a modification based on the IFS Connect Mail Reader. 

Badge +1

This is marked as solved but it doesn’t look like as long as I have misinterpreted the topic. Have a look at: Ability to link emails to Cases in Case Management/Call Center | IFS Community