Solved

Aurena - Purchase Requisition on Work Order

• 1 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Community. 

I have looked in IFS today and found that a PR cannot be connected to a Work Order through the Aurena client.   Does anyone know if this is by design?   It doesn’t look to be hidden at all, it just isn't there.  I cannot find any information about this in the release notes for its depreciation or inclusion in future updates.

icon

Best answer by Thilini Kumarasinghe 1 October 2020, 13:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi All, 

I managed to find this functionality under a different screen called Maintenance Purchase Requisition.  This wasn't clear or in the expected place for work order planning.  This appears under Work Order execution in the Aurena menu structure

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi Chris,

You can try below options.

1. In Prepare Work order screen, query for the work order you need. Select View > New Maintenance purchase requisition 

3. In Work Task screen, query for the work task  you need. Select View > New Maintenance purchase requisition.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Is there a way for technicians to jump from the assignment to the new requisition page?

We would like to enable technicians to easily issue No Part Requisitions for upkeep/ maintenance activities. But for technicians to navigate through this maze seems a bit much. I hope the image below gives some clarity.