Question

Aurena Notify Me - Notification Card Details error

• 15 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

We are in the process of rolling out Aurena Notify Me for PO and Invoice authorizations and have run into an error that I cannot resolve.

Purchase Order authorization works great. User receives notification of a PO in their windows notification center. When they click the notification, the app is launched. User can authorize the PO from here, PO line in the App will show Pending. After a few moments, it will disappear from the notifications listing. When we check IFS, the PO shows authorized. All is good.

When an invoice is assigned to a user to authorize, the user receives the notification in their windows notification center. When they click the notification, the app is launched. User can click Authorize here, window updates to show the Invoice Line status as Pending, as shown below

After a few moments, the invoice line disappears and at the same time, another notification appears (with no description on it) in the windows notification center. When clicked, the following message is presented. The message id shown is for the transaction that was just authorized.

When user clicks ok, it disappears. When IFS is checked, we can see that the invoice is authorized.

I have attempted to find what is driving this message to appear and how to stop it but cannot figure it out.

From the app, I can query the Streams Tables and can see that the message ID is no longer present as I would expect since it is no longer requiring the user’s attention.

Within the app, I am also able to see the error in the Insights.log0.txt.

and in the log.log0.txt, the error is also shown

We are using Aurena Notify Me version 10.16.1375.

Our Touch App server is 

Notify Me on the touch apps server is

And our IFS version is 

If anyone has any ideas to share, they would be most welcome.

Thanks,

Lorraine

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

I think you need to report this to IFS. I have never seen this error when I have been tesintg and I am wondering if this is something data related and therefore I have not come across this error before.

What yuo show on TAS is the old legacy Notify Me and not Aurena Notify Me. We are though using TAS for the commuication of to the backend for Aurena Notify Me as well in Apps10. 

I must say this is one of the better investigations I have seen, clearly stating the problem and showing the error as well. 

Regards

Johan