Question

APPs10 ServiceEng App – Hide ‘Purchase Order Receipt’ from home page

• 26 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Team,

I tried to hide ‘Purchase order receipts’ item from the home page using page designer. But it still appear. I have refreshed server catch and client catch as well and init the device after publishing this changes. Also, I select this ‘Visible’ check box first and saved, then unselect and saved published, still no luck.

Is this a limitation that we cannot hide home page items using page designer for apps ? I tried same with Pool work orders and same issue. Has someone did this before ? am I missing something ?

Regards,

Roshan

P.S:

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You need to use Permission Set security to show/hide items on the MWO Home Page.

Cheers

James

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

You need to use Permission Set security to show/hide items on the MWO Home Page.

Cheers

James

Thank you James ! for the response. I actually tried it earlier. Problem i saw is that if i disable the permission set activity (ServiceEngApp 1.Purchasing ), it also removes 'Purchase req’ option as well. It seems that the grouping for purchasing is broader.  

Further i have not seen any actions under, workflow configurations for 'Purchase order receipts.’ to disable.

Your thoughts please ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Roshan,

When the purchasing is disabled via permission set security, full feature including the ability to raise PR gets disabled. Also there is no action in the workflow configuration just to hide the ability to receipt POs. 

And unfortunately we have no support to hide a home screen entry via PD also as of today. But this type of configurations will be considered in IFS Cloud in the future.  

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Roshan,

When the purchasing is disabled via permission set security, full feature including the ability to raise PR gets disabled. Also there is no action in the workflow configuration just to hide the ability to receipt POs. 

And unfortunately we have no support to hide a home screen entry via PD also as of today. But this type of configurations will be considered in IFS Cloud in the future.  

Thanks

Sampath

Thank you Sampath for the feedback !

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Roshan,

Could I ask you to create this as an Idea please?

Cheers

James

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Roshan,

Could I ask you to create this as an Idea please?

Cheers

James

Thank you James for the feedback. I added it as an idea 

APPs10 ServiceEng App – Hide ‘Purchase Order Receipt’ from home page | IFS Community