Solved

Apps 10 UPD10 Quick Reports Not Listed in Aurena

• 20 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +3

We are testing the installation of UPD10 (went from UPD8 to UPD10).  In UPD8 we were able to see and run Quick Reports in the Aurena view ‘Order Reports’. After installing UPD10 they are no longer listed.  I tried creating a Permission Set, granting access to the Quick Report Object in EE and also granting Report Access to the same Permission Set in Aurena but still no Quick Report is listed.  I searched through the Technical Documentation and did not find anything.  Has anyone run across this issue in UPD10?

icon

Best answer by CSIBORMANN 23 February 2021, 19:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi,

I believe that this was a bug in UPD10 Aurena Client and is fixed now and will be delivered with Apps10 UPD11. The fix is in the Aurena Client side therefore a group patch and can’t be applied as a single patch and you need to apply UPD11. You can contact support to get more details on the matter.

Regards,

Chanaka

Badge +3

Thanks for the reply Chanaka,

I have opened a Case with IFS regarding the issue of not being able to see any Quick Reports in the ‘Order Report’ view after installing UPD10.  I had an issue running Quick Reports of the Type ‘MS Report’ in UPD8 and was told it was resolved in UPD10 which is one of the reasons we are upgrading to UPD10.  Hopefully it is something else, I would rather not have to wait again for UPD11.

Regards,

Bob

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi

I believe that MS Reports issues and previewing SSRS Quick Reports in Aurena is also fixed and delivered with UPD11. Anyway, check with Support/GSO.

Regards,

Chanaka

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Is Apps 10 Update 11 available yet? (we’re also busy testing update 10, but if update 11 is already available mayne we should jump straight to that?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

According to the Support UPD release page the Apps10 UPD11 is supposed to be released on 4 March 2021.

Badge +3

From IFS RnD

Actually this is an issue in UPD10 and RnD has fixed this issue via Aurena client framework BP which is supposed to be delivered along with the UPD11 and we cannot apply the Aurena Framework BP as a single patch.

But still there is a workaround we could suggest. You can create a custom command of type "ExecuteQuickReport" from the page you wish to add the command to. Then you can set the report you wish to view and access it by configuring the command as needed. You can refer "https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/200_client_configurations/300_commands/default.htm" to create custom commands in aurena.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi all

It looks like UPD11 does not resolve problem with accessing to Quick Reports(Ad-Hoc Reports) in Aurena. I have checked it on few our enviroments.