Solved

Activate MWO

• 29 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi all.

Could someone please help how can I activate the MWO?

I’m trying to log in but getting the mesage that the application MaintEngApp is not enabled in the system.

Tks a lot.

icon

Best answer by Dakshinie Wickramasinghe 30 December 2021, 03:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @lopespetro,

Please try a meta re-deployment in the environment again. I assume this is a non-prod environment. And I hope necessary configurations have been done from the MWS following the documentation.

May be @Ibrahim Naazir can give some inputs here? 

/Nimesh

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro,

Please try a meta re-deployment in the environment again. I assume this is a non-prod environment. And I hope necessary configurations have been done from the MWS following the documentation.

May be @Ibrahim Naazir can give some inputs here? 

/Nimesh

Hi @Nimesh Kasun , tks for the info.

It’s in test envir and as I know, the deploy and validade meta in TAS is only for the mworkorder app.

I’ve done that and not get the app activated.

Where can I re-deploy this aurena (MaintEngApp) app? 

tks

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro,

You may find meta data on .ins file in below location.

In the delivery installation files please go to:

\InstallationFiles_<DeliveryID>\database\mwo

File Name:

MaintEngAppOfflineMetaData.ins

Redeploy the ServiceEngAppOfflineMetaData.ins DB file properly(please make sure you have properly deployed and commit the changes to the DB. Deployment of this file takes few minutes). And check that the app is now available in the 'Applications' form in IEE.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro,

You may find meta data on .ins file in below location.

In the delivery installation files please go to:

\InstallationFiles_<DeliveryID>\database\mwo

File Name:

MaintEngAppOfflineMetaData.ins

Redeploy the ServiceEngAppOfflineMetaData.ins DB file properly(please make sure you have properly deployed and commit the changes to the DB. Deployment of this file takes few minutes). And check that the app is now available in the 'Applications' form in IEE.

Hi @Dakshinie Wickramasinghe , tks for the instruction.

I’ll check it out and let you know.

Tks a lot

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@lopespetro Did the issue resolve?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@lopespetro Did the issue resolve?

Yes. Tks a lot.

Badge +1

Parts Covered : PCB, Magnetron, HV Capacitor, Thermal fuse, HV Diode, Switch Membrane, HVT (High Voltage Transformer), Micro switches, Fan Motor, Heater, Synchronous Motor, Cavity Sensor & Timer Applicable at all Samsung authorized centers.

Badge +1

Parts Covered : PCB, Magnetron, HV Capacitor, Thermal fuse, HV Diode, Switch Membrane, HVT (High Voltage Transformer), Micro switches, Fan Motor, Heater, Synchronous Motor, Cavity Sensor & Timer Applicable at all Samsung authorized centers.

walgreenslistens

ServiceAny Premium Time purchased from the store is automatically activated, not unlike a gym membership, a newspaper subscription, and so forth.Premium Time is a subscription serviceAny Premium Time purchased from the store is automatically activated, not unlike a gym membership, a newspaper subscription, and so forth.