Question

There is at least one Distribution or Manufacturing Transaction that is posted and which has not been transferred to financials.

• 13 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 14 replies

In Unfinished Activity Work. How do you clear this item or at least find out some more detail as to what it could possibly relate to?

“There is at least one Distribution or Manufacturing Transaction that is posted and which has not been transferred to financials.”

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Danny,

If you scroll to the right in the page, you should be able to see the activity sequence the line refers to:

As a first step, I’d copy the activity sequence, then search for it in the Inventory Transactions History page to verify that there are no lines with ‘Has Transferred Postings’ set to No. This should hopefully help identify what hasn’t been transferred so it can be processed.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johan

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thanks Johan,

I’ve followed the above and have noticed that on the Work Task there are 3 lines that have not been transferred.

In attempt to get them to transfer I’ve run the following Database Tasks with no success.

General Ledger Update
Transfer Processing Transactions

Transfer Purchase Transactions

Transfer Inventory Transactions

Also on the work task I have clicked Check and Update Accounting and all to no avail. Just cannot get them to transfer. What are we doing wrong?