Skip to main content
Solved

Service Contract Invoicing in Cloud

• 29 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi Team

I created a service contract with the below invoicing parameters;

However, I want to create a single invoice for the five selected periods below, but it always creates five separate invoices for each period.

Can someone tell me if there is any possibility to create a single invoice for the above period? If so, what functionality or settings should I enable?​​​​​​​

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Chanu_Yazi the Periodic Invoicing section is what you need to setup.

In my below example I’ll have 1 invoice per year. Probably in your case you need Interval 6 and Interval Unit Month

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@Marcel.Ausan

Can you please assist with the below issue. I’m trying to send out the renewal for the above customer and have found that the previous invoice (credit) was for the period 01/07/23 – 30/06/25 (2 years instead of 1).

The system won’t allow me to update for the next year as it’s already invoiced. The annual fee of $774.00 is correct but it should only be up until 30/06/24.

I have credited it but even after changing the periodic price field to end 30/06/24, it’s still showing up until 2025 (as below). Do you have any idea why this is happening or how to fix it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Chanu_Yazi I’m not sure I understand your scenario, but I would try to Extend the Plan and then generate invoice lines for preview.