Question

Risk Management does not cover Supplier Risk

• 29 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

As at now I can see our risk management solution can have three main connected objects (Project, Sales Contract, Sub Contract). Additionally, Customer ID also connected. But for some reason, I cannot handle Supplier Risk. Can you help me on this. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge +4

Hi Thusitha,

Project Risk module is developed to assess/mange risks in Projects, It make sense, there is a Customer together with  Project and sales contract but not Supplier together with Subcontract.

I think this may not consider during this development. Can not think of any shortcut either.   

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

There is an option you an use to connect a Risk Analysis to the Supplier: You can go to Object Connections in Solution Manager and add RiskReferenceObject to the service list for eg. LU: SupplierInfo. Then you are able to connect the risk analyze to your supplier or add the Supplier on the Object Connections Tab in your Risk Analysis. However the Object Key in the Risk Analysis needs to be stated in this form: SUPPLIER_ID=xxxx^. It might be easier to connect the Risk Analysis from the attachement panel for the Supplier. (Verified in Cloud21R2, but should be same functionally in Apps10)