Question

Project Navigator in Cloud21?

• 7 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

As we know, the Project Navigator window in IEE contained almost everything we needed for the project. For those of us who are using Cloud21, we’ve learned that it is now split up into many windows. However, working with a customer using R1 SU7, I accidently came across a window called...wait on it...Project Navigator. However, there was nothing there - just some gray rectangles, like it is a placeholder window. Does anyone know something about this? Is there plans for a IEE-equivalent Project Navigator window in Cloud21?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @EDPIUS 

the new project navigator (in IFS Cloud) is a little bit different.

Do you have access to this screen?

Badge +3

A “little bit different” is an understatement. ;-)  So, I can open the Project Monitoring window,  but that should be its name, right? “Project Monitoring.” What, now, is the Project Navigator window? I don’t even know how I got it to pop up earlier - but it didn’t have any content to it, just gray boxes. If you perform a search for it in the Navigator pane you won’t get any results. 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Just in case this is still an open question, the closest equivalent is Project Monitoring

You can only queue up one project at a time

Project Monitoring - Tree view collapsed

You can get a tree view of sorts like the IEE Project Navigator

Project Monitoring Tree View - Expanded