• 30 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 117 replies

Hello,

We are using Apps 10, UPD13.

Has anyone come across this error?  Do you know how to prevent it?

• Navigate to original project invoice - status = PostedAuth
  • RMB > Create Correction Invoice
  • RMB on one of the lines for the reinvoice of the line > Project Transaction
  • Change Sales Price from 177 to 124.80 >Save
  • Error - Identical tax codes are not allowed. Adjust tax setup on address and/or object level.

This is a work process that has been done numerous times for this customer/address and for other customers/addresses but we haven’t seen this error before.

"Identical tax codes are not allowed. Adjust tax setup on address and/or object level."

Thank you,

Joann

icon

Best answer by jtobin 9 December 2022, 21:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Did you figure out what caused this?  I’m getting this same error trying to create a sales quotation.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@TosohLBlum 

I did submit an IFS case (G2352343) and it seems to be a bug that started for us with UPD13.  A summary of the problem is that when there are two or more lines on the invoice with different report codes and the correction invoice is created from the project invoice, then there is an error when trying to save a change on one or more project transactions.  At least that is my understanding of the problem.  

It has been patched as a Sev 3 and will be delivered in a future update but I don’t know which one.   There is a work around - go to the Project Transactions screen, select the transactions then RMB and create the correction transactions there shouldn’t be an error.

I hope this helps!