Question

Overviews of IFS Modules

• 25 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

We’re looking for simple one or two paragraph overviews of IFS Projects, IFS Maintenance, and IFS Development Tools and Extensions.

I’ve looked in the Sharepoint and while I’ve found some for Supply Chain and Procurement but not for these other ones.

Do we have a place where we keep simple overviews of our product offerings?

Patrick

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@PIreland To get an overview of IFS Products, I think the best place is IFS Cloud Product Catalog. You can find it in the sharepoint. Buzz me via MS Teams if you could not locate it.

Hope this helps !

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Thank you.  I can’t tell you how much time I spent looking for that.  The bulleted format of the information was not appropriate for what I wanted to I asked by AI partner to rewrite it.  Here is what it looks like in paragraph form for Projects:

Overview:
This comprehensive solution offers a 360-degree perspective on projects throughout the enterprise. It includes time planning through a work breakdown structure (WBS) with world-class scheduling capabilities, encompassing estimation for both cost and revenue across various elements. The system covers project planning and estimating, project cost and revenue control, as well as progress and earned value management (EVM). The integrated work breakdown structure (WBS) extends its functionality to operations such as procurement, sales, manufacturing, finance, maintenance, and service. Other features include Project Gantt Visualization, Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling, RESTful API for seamless integration, and Primavera P6 EPPM integration.

Interesting for sure!

Patrick